Finding the right web hosting provider is like finding a boyfriend — it has to be the right match. Otherwise, you’ll be dealing with a lot of migrations and a never-ending cycle of bad sex – I mean SEO (at least in my own weird analogy). Sticking with only one web hosting provider is hard, especially when there’s a lot of good ones out there. Think about that when looking for a new boyfriend. There’s a ton of good deals and a ton of bad deals too; Hence, be vigilant in your search. Do your extensive research. However, if you are a busy gal like me, you probably don’t have time for that, which is why I have prepared this article for you. I have done the due diligence to outline the best web hosting providers out there just for you.
The Best Web Hosting Providers of 2019
- Hostinger – This is where my website is currently hosted on. So far, I love the material design and the intuitive interface. Also, it’s fairly cheap web hosting and I believe that they are also the cheapest at $0.99/month*.
- Namecheap – I have done hosting with Namecheap before and I am a fan of their low pricing and easy user interface. Their rates are as low as $2.88/month.
- GoDaddy – By far the best deal out there goes to GoDaddy. I would definitely stick with them if I only had the budget. Their pricing is the lowest if you compare to what they offer in terms of the storage and power. Web hosting starts at $5.99/month*.
- Bluehost – Bluehost was my very first web hosting provider. I have initially started with them because they were popular. You can get hosting from them starting at $3.95/month*.
- Siteground – I haven’t tried Siteground yet but I have heard a lot of great reviews by other users from them. Hence, they made it to my list. Their web hosting starts at $3.95/month*.
If you are looking for a theme, feel free to visit the best feminine WordPress themes of 2019.
For suggestions or to nominate a web hosting provider, please feel free to reach us at email@example.com. We will do a thorough review and we’ll let you know by email if your nomination or suggestion gets approved or denied. Thank you.