Thai Tea is one of my favorite drinks that I have come to learn in the US. It is a very popular drink from Thailand and can be found in Thai restaurants across the globe. Sometimes, boba is added to it to make it even sweeter and more enjoyable to consume.
Not only is this Thai tea recipe a sweet and refreshing drink, but it is also so decadently good that anyone can enjoy it as a treat. It has this sweet tangy smell coupled with an intense burst of flavor when mixed in with milk such as evaporated and condensed milk.
Some people like to add black tea in addition to the thai tea, but that is totally up to you. Black tea will definitely give it more flavor and caffeine.
One secret to the best Thai Iced Tea is its sweetener. The more, the merrier! I’m sure you will love this restaurant-style Thai Tea as I love it. Below is the recipe and enjoy!
Thai Tea Recipe
- French Press
- Electric Kettle
- 6 Tbsp Pantai Thai Iced Tea
- 4 Tbsp Sugar
- Condensed Milk
- Evaporated Milk
- Boil about 2.5 cups of water in an electric kettle or pot.
- Meanwhile, add 6 Tbsp of Pantai Thai Tea in a french press.
- Pour boiling water in french press.
- Add sugar and stir.
- Let tea steep for 5 minutes.
- Prepare your glasses by filling it with ice cubes. The more, the better because the tea will be hot.
- After steeping, pour tea and stir.
- Add in condensed milk and evaporated milk according to taste. The sweeter, the better! But don't overdo it!